1. Sweet Peas – this month’s favourite things is very flower focussed, which is just about right in high summer. Sweet peas are one of my very favourite flowers, and I was lucky enough to be brought bunch after bunch early in the month, making our bedroom smell so beautifully summery!
2. Fruit smoothies. This month I’ve been experimenting with smoothies with just pure fruit, for the ultimate sweet treat and some stunning colours. This one was banana, strawberry, raspberry and pineapple juice. I think my favourite was the apricot smoothie.
3. Frey turned 5 months old this month. My little new born baby boy is turning in to a proper mini person! He also spent quite a lot of the month rocking his new Little Bird romper suit – I love it.
4. My favourite recipe this month was definitely these Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bites. They lasted about a day!
5. Some flowers from our own garden. These campanula Lodden Anna are stunning, and I cut some to display in a big jug inside the house.
6. Our trip to Somerset Lavender Garden was my favourite day out. It was such an inspiring and relaxing place.
What have you been enjoying in the month of July?
A working day is always brightened up by a delivery of a huge box of…