2. Dreamtime Baby bath milk and massage oil. This is beautiful! I picked it up from a wonderful shop in Frome called ‘Herbs on the Hill’. Frey has a teaspoon of the milk in his bath water, then I massage a couple of drops of the oil onto him before bedtime. It contains a gentle blend of rose, geranium and lavender and smells divine. The first night we used it he slept so well.. however that may have been a fluke if the last week is anything to go by! However, anything to make bedtime more relaxing for him is good by me.
3. Avocados. Or more specifically, mashed avocados on toast. I don’t know why I haven’t discovered this sooner! I started to mash avocados to give Frey for breakfast, and as he doesn’t eat much, I thought I’d try spreading the rest on a piece of toast for myself. How delicious! It’s definitely my new favourite breakfast.
4. This month’s favourite scents are this Rose and Vanilla candle from Copenhagen Candle Company. When I went to Cardiff I took a trip to Homesense to build up my stash of candles, which had got unusually low. I’ve tried this one before and it really is beautiful. I have it burning in the bedroom and it’s lovely and strong. I’m also enjoying using Dream Cream from Lush as a body moisturiser. Dream Cream has been a Lush staple product for years and I can see why, it’s perfect for sensitive skin and has a lovely light fragrance.
5. Cardiff. One of my favourite things this month was our trip to Cardiff. We were only there for four days but packed so much in, and it was wonderful to spend time with my Mum and Dad. My Dad has had these mugs for a while, and I admired them each time I visited – this time he surprised me by buying me my own set! They’re by I loves The ‘Diff.
6. Rainbows! I picked up this rainbow for Frey’s room from Sainsburys, and I also couldn’t resist buying him the cutest pair of rainbow dungarees from Mothercare.
What have you been enjoying in the month of August?
Last weekend I was lucky enough to go on a trip to London thanks to…